Sunday, February 9, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!

I love using the crock pot.. I just don't always get to use it during the week.  I leave for school by 6:15 am.. and finding a recipe that I can start that early that won't be all dried out by the time hubby gets home is sometimes difficult.

But I think I found a winner.



This is Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili... and it is awesome!  Cooking on low for 10 hours.... definitely fits the school week schedule.  I will have some fresh chopped cilantro, sour cream, and cheddar cheese for on top.. plus some home baked corn bread.

Click on the name of the recipe to link to the Skinny Taste blog.  If you are so inclined to make this, let me know what you think.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm now retired, but this does look like a winner. Perfect for this long winter we're having.

Michelle said...

I saved the link...I'm going to give it a try!

Barb said...

Yummmmm I tried this a few weeks ago and love it..